Wondering where we have been?
Looking to plan your own trip and looking for ideas and locations?
Here is a list of our small, big and humongous trips. Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Feel free to drop us a line on the Contact Us tab.
Find a list of our (big + little) adventures here:
**Under construction – running a little behind on the blog
- Toowoon Bay Holiday Park, Central Coast NSW. Tash’s Birthday.
- Cassilis Bowlo and Coolah Tops NP – Instagram Meet
- Koala Shores – Lemon Tree Passage. Jade’s Birthday
- Ponto Falls – Australia Day Long Weekend
- Kosciusko National Park Christmas Camping Adventure – check out our YouTube series
- Camp on Allyn, Gresford NSW
- Lane Cove National Park – June Long Weekend
- ‘bungles to Brissie. 9 day camping road trip from Newcastle to the Warrumbungles to Brisbane.
- Blacksmith Beach, NSW
- Coolah Tops NP
- Mungo Run – 8 day camping road trip from Newcastle to Mungo NP and Kinchega NP
- Canada 2017 – a whirlwind tour across Canada culminating in a 4 day music festival – Boots and Hearts.
- Three Rivers Run – 8 day camping road trip along the Murray River, Darling River and Murrumbidgee River going from Newcastle to Broken Hill.
- Knorrit Flat, NSW
- Brisbane City and Surrounds, QLD
- Crescent Head, NSW
- Vivid, NSW
- Ferndale, NSW
- Bonney Hills, NSW
- Forster, NSW
- Hawks Nest, NSW
- Tweed Heads, NSW
- South Africa
- Christmas Road Trip – Liverpool Plains, Narrabri, Bourke, Lightning Ridge, Warwick, Ipswich.
- Christmas Road Trip – Narrabri, Goondiwindi & Tenterfield.
- USA – Coast to Coast, 8 weeks in an RV, starting in California, ending in New York, traversing through the south, with a the odd northern detour.
- South Africa – a quick trip ‘home’ on the way home from the USA. Friends, Food and Safari!
- South Island New Zealand
- Road Trip home via Central Australia; South Australia; Victoria and New South Wales (this one is a little messy as was hosted elsewhere, will try to keep fixing it up)
- More Darwin and surrounds
- The Big One – Around the world (well almost) with a backpack for 6 months:
Thanks for dropping by
Emm & Tash